I am thankful to have been practicing law in Kitsap County since 1999. My career began as a public defender, I was later hired as a Kitsap County prosecutor, and now have been in private practice for over 15 years. I have successfully handled nearly every kind of criminal case there is, from homicide to driving without a license, and everything in between. I focus my practice on DUI, particularly the often complex licensing issues that come as a result of DUI arrests. I am exceptionally proud of being able to help a lot of good people along the way and am humbled by the trust my clients place in me every day.
Get started on your case. Contact Glisson & Morris for your free consultation.
I hold an undergraduate degree in Philosophy and my law degree from the University of Washington (go Dawgs!). I serve regularly as a judge pro tem in various courts, and occasionally speak at attorney training seminars. My amazing wife and out kids and I have called Kitsap home for nearly 20 years now, and I am tremendously fortunate to work where I live.
- Licensed to practice in Washington State and Federal District Courts, and Suquamish Tribal Court.
- Former Public Defender.
- Former Kitsap County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney.
- 20 years extensive jury trial and litigation experience.
- Washington Law & Politics Rising Star.
- Judge Pro Tem in multiple courts.
- Stan Glisson on Avvo
- University of Alaska, B.A., Philosophy.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.