I am an experienced and hard-working trial attorney, and since founding Glisson & Morris I have focused almost exclusively on helping injured clients recover fair and just compensation for their injuries. I began my career as a law clerk at the Kitsap County Superior Court. I then spent over 15 years in public service as a Kitsap County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. Once I entered private practice I turned my attention to helping people who have been injured through no fault of their own and doing everything I can to make sure that my clients obtain the very best result possible.
Schedule your free consultation with Glisson & Morris today.
Over the years I have personally tried over 50 jury trials to verdict, and I have handed over 250 appeals at the Washington State Court of Appeals and the Washington Supreme Court. I am also admitted to practice in Federal Court and have also appeared before the Merit System Protection Board and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit in Washington D.C.
My latest jury trial resulted in a large verdict ($422,000) for a client who was injured when she slipped and fell in a local restaurant. It is believed to be the largest slip and fall jury verdict in Kitsap County history.
- Licensed in Washington State and Federal Courts.
- Specializing in Personal Injury cases, including auto accidents.
- Experienced in negotiating with insurance adjusters and attorneys to ensure you receive maximum compensation.
- Experienced trial attorney with dozens of jury trials, criminal and civil.
- Experienced appellate attorney with over 250 appeals in Washington Court of Appeals and Washington Supreme Court.
- Former Kitsap County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney.
- 20 years extensive jury trial, litigation, and appellate experience.
- Jeremy Morris on Avvo
- University of Puget Sound, B.A., Philosophy.
- Lewis and Clark School of Law, J.D.